Oct 30, 2009

framing suggestions...

note to those that have purchased recent prints.

1) is frame recommendations... visit attached link to see samples of my work in a gallery. I don't matte them and I use simple thin black frames. The black bars are intentional and should not be cropped out by framer (I've seen this happen!). Of course, this
...is only my suggestion... It's yours now and if you prefer pink sparkles and bull testicles hanging from it, so be it.

2) I don't sign or number my actual prints. Since there is no white space on front and it might be mounting on back to Sintra or similar. I include a fancy tiny black envelope with a signed /numbered card inside that I recommend be taped to the back of the frame.

http://aaronhobson.com/shows.html

that's all... just thought of that.

No comments: