Aug 3, 2009

rachael ray, seaplanes, and a strange mentor...


I'm the king of the world, on a boat like Leo
If you're on the shore, then you're sho' not me-oh

Friends and family have asked why a student would come all the way from France to the remote mountains of northern New York to study under me for 3 months. But I ask you after looking at his photo above, who wouldn't want to mentor with me?

A few more of Jean-Charles photos below. Today we assisted my father who was being filmed for the Rachael Ray Vacations show on the Food Network (airs next spring). My pops has a luxury guided wilderness gig where he pampers his (wealthy) campers with all the necessities and gourmet meals by renowned local chefs. We assisted for the day.


me helping guide in the seaplane full of film crew to the location


unloading said film crew


filming chef Dave Martin making his Essex Sausage Stew


filming my pops in the boat


2 comments:

jimmieknuckles said...

oh how i love this entry

Aaron said...

keepin it real my man...keepin it real