Jul 6, 2009

parisian apprentice

"crack" © the cinemascapist 2009 (from the even darker series)

A few months ago I received an email from an art student in Paris, France. Simply stated, he liked my work and wanted follow me around for a while. I agreed and he has been in our little town for a few days now. We've already shot a few times and his willingness to learn (english and photography) has been a great motivator for me. Summer is half over and I despise shooting in the extreme cold of our winter months, so this is just what I needed to shoot more. Even though this image is a continuation of the even darker series, I have plenty of new Femme work in mind and having an apprentice to adjust my bra and shave my legs is a bonus.

P.S. there is only one spot left in the Barkeater Workshop (link at left). With participants from Switzerland, California, Tennessee, and various other locations it promises to be a great adventure with tons of energy and creativity abound.

No comments: