May 22, 2009

new femme vérite (and Mötley Crüe)

go away © aaron hobson 2009

Internet viewing of photography has led me to various things such as sales, shows, and more, but I still can't stand viewing or sharing my work in this form. More than half of my images contain elements that are integral to the image, but cannot be seen unless they are 40" wide and on a wall. I cannot begin to count the amount of times someone has approached me at one of shows and said how different they look in person and how much more there is to look at. Panoramic's must be the worst type of photography for sharing via computers.

This is another one of those images where you might miss the boat.

p.s. the title of this image keeps reminding me of the Mötley Crüe song "don't go away mad (just go away)" and now I can't get it the hell out of my head... So because I'm a meany pants, I'm going to put it in your head if you dare click the link...

watch Mötley Crüe's Video "Don't go away mad (just go away)"

No comments: