Apr 3, 2009

yet another freakin' post...

facepalm... (my title, not their's)
©
Steven Meisel (I think?)

Way too much caffeine today, an empty nest as my son is in Philly for the weekend, and lack of sleep all combine to make 3 completely useless blogposts in one day, not including a total redesign of the blog.

Part of the redesign includes a weekly poll of anything that pops into my head. This week's involves Madonna's music. It's completely anonymous, so don't sweat it and I'll be the first to admit that being a child of the 80's, I would know the lyrics and probably sing along to any of her songs if they came on the radio. Granted I would make sure that I wasn't singing too loudly and that my windows were up if I were driving down main street, but I would sing along nonetheless. I do know I enjoyed thumbing through my father's copy of her book "sex" when I was 13. A really beautiful book in the format, the design and the photography. A must see or own if you haven't yet.

so cast a vote each week, because these will be very very important topics that I will really really need answers to!

No comments: