May 6, 2008

A Nominee...

"when I'm sixty-four" (aged self portrait)

So I was super stoked to find my name on the list of nominee's for the New York City Photo Awards, part of the NY Photo Festival. I was nominated for Personal Work/Fine Art series. I suppose that means I should to drag my scraggly mountain butt out of these here hills and socialize with city folk. I haven't shaved since the NHL playoffs began and since my hometown Penguins are still alive and looking like contenders, I'll certainly be lookin' scraggly for the festival.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the scraggly mountain look is all the rage in the big city these days.

congrats man, its well deserved

Aaron said...

you should try to make it! Then would could be the scraggly posse.

Anonymous said...

Well done Aaron...keep the beard...show 'em the how we roll in the 'dacks...and be sure to update us when you get back...

James

Steven said...

Way tah go, Aaron! Nothing like when hillbillies "come to town." Knock 'em dead, yo!