Apr 1, 2008

A Fleshy limbless spectacle shot himself... (and manipulated me)

...using various stock photos of his own (nut, bolts, syringes, etc...), he then showed us how he really feels in his final composite. He is now living somewhere in Mexico and I cannot find a personal website, so these are a few of my favorites of his that I found. Plus a self-portrait I took and then handed over to him for reinvention based on stories I told him about my youth.


"Fuma[re]"
...visible suspension of carbon or other particles in air, typically one emitted from a burning substance.


"Sycophantic"
draw fluid from (unspecified) into the mouth or by suction


"Junk"
discard or abandon unceremoniously

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still possess all my limbs and am incapable of such feats. i mash and bash the buttons, but still cant majke cyborg people

Aaron said...

it's true, the man's got skillz. He is also not to be outdone with a 40oz. bottle of fine malt liquor (or two or three).